Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Experienced DM looking to run for an existing friend group

Whether your forever DM wants a turn at playing, you're just looking to mix it up or you just need a DM. I can say points in my favor: * I always DM or free * Try to give you guys the paid experience in terms of preparation and overall fun *  Know the rules well, but also am willing to be flexible at the group's behest * Overall I can share all the 5th ed content * My schedule is very flexible. * I'm open minded concerning char creation or campaign, * Flexible for systems with D&D 5e, Pathfinder 1st edition or Shadowrun 5th ed Please priv message me if interested.
I don't suppose you're interested in the GMing (StoryTelling) World of Darkness's Mage: the Ascension (M20)?   I know a great many appreciative Tradition Mage Players seeking a steady StoryTeller. Either way, I wish us both Great Luck in finding Great Fits for Great Games!
Unkle Guido said: I don't suppose you're interested in the GMing (StoryTelling) World of Darkness's Mage: the Ascension (M20)?   I know a great many appreciative Tradition Mage Players seeking a steady StoryTeller. Either way, I wish us both Great Luck in finding Great Fits for Great Games! Unfortunately I am not familiar with the system. Should have probably said in the original post that I'm looking for SR5, Pathifinder or D&D 3.5/5e
Nah, it's usually assumed & I was just reaching, mainly cuz there aren't enough WoD GM's for Tradition Mages. Happy Gaming!
Me and my frind are looking for a dm for dnd, if you're interested.
I've got a group of newish folks and we're looking for a DM for a Ravenloft campaign! 
Audrey W. said: I've got a group of newish folks and we're looking for a DM for a Ravenloft campaign!  I will send you a direct message
Dmed
My friend group would love to play together ,rather than switching out DMs, if you've got the time.