Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiclassing Warlock Takes Away Spells

Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there. A player of mine is multiclassing into warlock, and for some reason, the charactermancer is removing some of their known spells.  It says it's going to remove certain cantrips and level 1 spells, but only the level 1's actually get removed on completing the level up. How do I prevent it from happening? I have a backup of the character made, if I can get someone to take a look at it.

Edited 1690415872
Gauss
Forum Champion
When it comes to spells, the best thing to do is to do it manually. The Charactermancer hasn't ever done spells correctly for various character options (Domains for example). 

Edited 1690467972
In actual fact, domain spells and innate spells work perfectly fine in the Charactermancer, you just have to set it all up properly. Please refer to my previous post, and you'll see how domain/innate spells are managed:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11077488/how-do-i-get-charactermancer-to-ignore-innate-spells/?pageforid=11079126#post-11079126" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11077488/how-do-i-get-charactermancer-to-ignore-innate-spells/?pageforid=11079126#post-11079126</a> Regarding multiclassing, can you give the EXACT details of the character and its associated levels. I will take a look in my own game and confirm if it's actually an issue or not.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Manny, it is absolutely true you found a workaround, but that is not "out of the box" functionality. It requires manual fixing to make it work.&nbsp;
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
All the spells being targeted have their names edited. I designate that the spells are from non-class sources like items and race, and those all seem to be the ones with the strike through. The character is a Hexblood Sword Bard, taking one level of Fiend Warlock.