Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can no longer drag cards onto turn tracker

Title says it all. I found that function useful, Savage Worlds (at least) uses cards to track initiative.
This was not intentional, I'll look into it and get it fixed.
I'm having the hardest time putting cards from my hand onto the tabletop. If I drag it directly from the deck, it turns the card into a token, no problem. If I try to do it from my hand, though, it disappears. I also can't figure out how to deal cards to the table face-down; I tried the shift thing, and it didn't work for dealing directly from the deck. (sorry this is in the wrong spot)
Mitchell: Can you give me your stats from <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> ?
Sure thing.
Hmmm...I'm not able to reproduce this on our end with a similar setup. Just to be sure, you're dragging the card from the hand and then putting it in a blank spot on the tabletop? Are you dropping it on the edge or anything where it might be going "off" the tabletop?
The original problem from this thread (dragging cards into the turn tracker) should now be fixed (you'll need to reload if you're already in-game). Thanks!
Yes, I'm attempting to drag it from my hand and place it onto the tabletop, within the bounds of the page. I've tried it both on a page full of minis and a fresh, blank page. When I do so, it very briefly shows the tiny green circle in the top left corner, and a size in the bottom right, as though it will make a token, but it immediately disappears and the card vanishes.
I'm having the same issue as mitchell.
Mitchell and Luke thanks for the bug reports. We are working on it. New features always come with new bugs.