Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFPs) Cyberpunk Red- Mondays 7:00PM MST (9PM EST 6PM PST) (New players welcome)( Mature Content)

Welcome to life in Night City! Session -1/0 : Monday July 31, 2023 Current players needed/wanted: 4-5 Currently no campaign story - to be decided later. Open World with Consequences extra money rules allowed homebrew character creation rule: Run a random # of Hustles during Character creation All DLC allowed... Including: Spinning wheels... Penny Farthings are making a comeback i hear! Exotics of 2045... bring a whole new meaning to Street Rats (and others)
I’m interested! I’ve already made a new character for the system but that game never took off so I’m ready to drive right on in! DM me at warlockruby on discord if you want more details!
Spots are filled.. this will now function as a waiting list...
Hey, I'm interested. I'm from Cyberpunk Red LFG/LFP