Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Character Vault Layout Issue

Edited 1691069525
After reading the News you can Build characters now in the vault I went and looked for it... and besides the new things at the top saw this for all of my characters: And While you are updating the vault, PLEASE show the SYSTEM the Character was built for! (AND Ideally the sheet that was used for the Character in that game)
I don't believe the new functionality supports the 5E sheet yet, and that's the same display I think we had under the old Vault for an individual character so I don't think it's a bug of any sort (just a lack of clarity on what's available at release). Mine are basically the same, except that ones with a default token set show that next to the portrait. I'll admit that I was disappointed when I went to play with it and realized it only worked for Marvel, which is of no interest to me. If you turn on "Show Featured Content" at the top of the vault it shows only the Mavel sheet and a "coming soon" for a bunch of others including some D&D sheet. It's not clear from the graphic if that's "5E by Roll20", but presumably it would be, unless they plan a new sheet as part of this change.