Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rage of Elements - PF2

I am happy to see that Roll 20 went day one with this, I wish the pre-order options were up like we see with other product lines.
Doesn't look like the discount is active for owning the book yet, or is that just me?

Edited 1691120865
I wont be buying it right away, but I just buy it here and get the PDF on Paizo with that purchase.
Nelson V. said: Doesn't look like the discount is active for owning the book yet, or is that just me? It's available.
I also noticed that the discount isn't showing for the Stolen Fates AP...

Edited 1691177802
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi folks,  If you expect a discount and it is not showing up your best bet is to file a report with the Devs via the Help Center . Note: please be a little patient in the response as the Devs are still dealing with DDOS related issues and it is GenCon. However, if you haven't had a response within a couple days please let me know and I will see if I can get some attention on the issue.