That's right, I said Chrono Trigger. I'm putting together a group and need players for the upcoming pathfinder campaign. I am mostly looking for open-minded players or players who enjoy theory crafting when it comes to classes. I am requiring all of my players to play test a group of classes that myself and others have put together, because simply, our project desperately needs play testing at this point. I am hoping to begin the game within the next 2 weeks. Times and days have not yet been set, once I have players I'll put together the schedule. Please be reliable. The thing all GMs hate most is having to call a game because ½ the players just didn't show up. I Think this is going to be an awesome campaign and I don't want my players to be put off because of my other players. If you want to play, please make sure you set aside time and be committed to the game. It WILL hit level 20 and will very likely run for months. If you want in or have any questions, post them here or message me.