Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starting a new pathfinder game, flexible times, looking for players

I'm putting together a group and need players for the upcoming Chrono Trigger pathfinder campaign. I am mostly looking for open-minded players or players who enjoy theory crafting when it comes to classes. I am requiring all of my players to play test a group of classes that myself and others have put together, because simply, our project desperately needs play testing at this point. I am hoping to begin the game within the next 2 weeks. Times and days have not yet been set, once I have players I'll put together the schedule. Please be reliable. The thing all GMs hate most is having to call a game because ½ the players just didn't show up. I Think this is going to be an awesome campaign and I don't want my players to be put off because of my other players. If you want to play, please make sure you set aside time and be committed to the game. It WILL hit level 20 and will very likely run for months. If you want in or have any questions, post them here or message me.
If you're willing to run on Friday nights between 8 PM and 1 AM EDT, I could provide myself and my wife as play-testers. I love theory-crafting and she always likes trying out new classes and is generally pretty open-minded.
This sounds very interesting, I love the idea of using custom classes!
It'd be awesome to have all 3 of you, I have a couple others that are interested too, @Chuck. Does that time window Ash posted work for you?

Edited 1410134417
Ward i would be very interested in playing this and have over 10 years experience playing dnd and other d20 systems etc etc add me <a href="mailto:shalah67@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">shalah67@hotmail.com</a>
I'm in, add me <a href="mailto:ryndar70@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">ryndar70@gmail.com</a> sounds awesome, can't wait to see how this game goes.