Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Add Additional Attribute to Any Character Made

Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there. I've implemented a status effect into my game, and I track it/deal damage through a new sheet attribute. Is there any way to have this attribute automatically added to any character I make in this game? Or will I have to add it to each one as I make them?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Essen,  You will need to manually add it to each character sheet.  However, since you have a Pro account, if you are the campaign creator you could add it to each character sheet via a macro that uses the Mod (API Scr ipt) ChatSetAttr to create the attribute. 
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Good to know, thank you. I've been using ChatSetAttr to count the new attribute, but I didn't know it could add them.