Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DL Layer and CTRL+A

Hi,  I have a question of use :  Let's say i set up a map on the map layer, then i'm setting all the DL (walls, doors, windows etc...).  If i want to move the map a little bit after (move it to the left or rightor else for whatever reason), i have to move all the dynamic lighting libes also. It's easy with CTRL+A (when it was working and not selecting the measuring tool automatically, but that's another issue that i hope will be solved soon) to select all the lines and move them all at once to match the map, but unfortunately, on the DL layer, the CTRL+A doesn't select the doors and windows at the same time as the lines, you have to reselect all the doors one by one to move them to the desired position.  It's a shame that it can't be selected at the same time as the DL Paths... no ?  Am I doing something wrong ? Thanks for your answers.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Lionel, At this time the Doors and Windows cannot be selected via Ctrl+A. That hasn't been implemented yet, although I think it has been requested in the suggestion forum? Not sure, would have to check. 
ok. thank you for your answer. bit of a shame though. It seems logical to me than when you want to select everything, you should be selecting everything.. lol.  Even a big drag to select everything don't select the doors and windows... 
Lionel V. said: ok. thank you for your answer. bit of a shame though. It seems logical to me than when you want to select everything, you should be selecting everything.. lol.  Even a big drag to select everything don't select the doors and windows...  Isn't DL and such Windows and doors a feature for at least PLUS Sub? And yes, CTRL+A does not work for Windows and Doors BUT I have high hopes that as DL Layer and DL itself gets modernized (Re-Implemented with the new tech) that is actually used for Windows and Doors that it will soon be possible...
TheMarkus1204 said: Lionel V. said: ok. thank you for your answer. bit of a shame though. It seems logical to me than when you want to select everything, you should be selecting everything.. lol.  Even a big drag to select everything don't select the doors and windows...  Isn't DL and such Windows and doors a feature for at least PLUS Sub? And yes, CTRL+A does not work for Windows and Doors BUT I have high hopes that as DL Layer and DL itself gets modernized (Re-Implemented with the new tech) that is actually used for Windows and Doors that it will soon be possible... I have a pro access but post with my character account.