Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot adjust drawing circles

When I make a circle I cannot adjust it. When I click on one of the adjustment points it moves the whole asset rather than adjusting one side. Any help please.
*Update* When I switch back to the old style UI it seems to work fine. Might want to look into that. :) <3

Edited 1692943426
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi CLee,  I was unable to replicate the problem.  To confirm: you are using the Draw - Ellipse tool?  Then, after drawing it you highlight the circle, grab a blue box (corners or sides) and try to expand/contract it?  Could you provide a screenshot to confirm? What happens when you try to adjust a square? 
CLee said: *Update* When I switch back to the old style UI it seems to work fine. Might want to look into that. :) <3 When working with the new UI you have the option to give Feedback. Please do so in order for the new UI to get updated in this regard.
Noted. Thank you TheMarkus1204 said: CLee said: *Update* When I switch back to the old style UI it seems to work fine. Might want to look into that. :) <3 When working with the new UI you have the option to give Feedback. Please do so in order for the new UI to get updated in this regard.
Correct. I use Firefox as my browser (side note) This is not the first time this problem has happened. The last time I can't recall if it was with the Ellipse exclusively but the same thing happened the form was solid. When I hit Alt no change. When I hit shift the highlight would vanish. Now that I've gone back I've not been able to recreate it either. When I tried to adjust the square the whole box moved rather than resize. I get problems with the draw tool sometimes being really hard to grab unless I zoom in on what I'm trying to grab to a high degree. The next time this happens I'll get you a screen shot. Sorry for poor bug reporting.  Gauss said: Hi CLee,  I was unable to replicate the problem.  To confirm: you are using the Draw - Ellipse tool?  Then, after drawing it you highlight the circle, grab a blue box (corners or sides) and try to expand/contract it?  Could you provide a screenshot to confirm? What happens when you try to adjust a square? 
This might have been related to the cursor bug we just fixed. Let us know if it's better for you now. Thanks!