Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFDM Single player seeking serious DMs for Tuesday or Saturday/Sunday am games

I am in EST time zone. My name is WIlliam and I'm 38 years old. I'm a veteran forever DM of 5th edition and played and DMed 3.5 and Pathfinder for years. Former min maxer turned RPer. I'm looking for a game within the range of 15-25 USD per session and in the following times: * Tuesday PM  * Saturday AM * Sunday AM The campaign isn't quite important but I'd love a Strahd or Mad Mage game or Avernus if possible. Please Direct Message me.
I run 3.5 homebrew but if you are interested, let me know. I have openings in my Saturday and Sunday games.
Sorry I should have specified, I am looking for a 5th edition game. But thank you!
No worries. I just saw it and thought I would offer it. I hope you find a DM.
Hey, I'm starting to a Tuesday am game soon featuring the new campaign, Phandelver and Below. I'll DM you!
Hello, I see you are needing a DM. I will be happy to offer my services to help you. Please feel free to message me back.
I have an upcoming Saturday game that I think you'd enjoy - sent you a DM!