Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't find Evil Genius content

So, I bought Everyday Heroes and I also bought King: Skull Island . I can't find the Kon g module whilst trying to create a game! Any help would be appreciated. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Denny Kaye! I took a quick look at the marketplace page, and it still has a Pre-order notice on it. I couldn't find any information on Evil Genius' website about VTT availability dates, you might want to try contacting them directly . If you do find out anything, if you could post here, it might help others with the same question.
Hi Keith, & thanks for the reply! I have written to Evil Genius and am just awaiting a reply. Will let y'all know about the response.
Just a quick update: No response from Evil Genius as of yet.
Hey Denny, I also backed all the things in their initial kickstarter and the legendary bundle as well.  I messaged Maya from Evil Genius and she confirmed they've only released the codes for the core rule book, Escape from New York and The Crow thus far.  The next few waves will be coming ... no eta.  I see "Wave 2" books are on roll20, so assuming the codes will be arriving in the not too distant future.  As for the Legendary bundle, the campaigns for Kong and Pacific Rim, their last update was 8/31 and I believe they were adding artwork and such; so my guess is still a ways away before that is unleashed. 
Much thanks awogg for sharing!