Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Must confirm login??

All of a sudden, today I'm getting a message displayed that the system has to confirm my login. I don't know why. I'm clearly logged in - on the launch page it shows my name, my account info, and everything else as normal. This message was NOT appearing yesterday. And it's happening in all my games. I'm able to access everything and do things within the game as normal but this message just appears at the bottom. This does not happen on a new incognito window when I log in and access a game. On the other hand, Roll20 doesn't seem to know when I log in to a game on the incognito window that I've opted in to the new toolbar which also worked yesterday... something is screwy...
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Saul,  Your best bet is to contact Roll20 via the Help Center for login issues.  Regarding the new toolbar, whether you are using new or old toolbar is a cookie/cache issue. Incognito windows bypass cookies/cache so having to re-choose to use the new toolbar is to be expected.
I went to send a request to the help center. As part of the process of filing the request there were various liinks to FAQs and one of them said that the problem may be a corrupt cookie and to clear cookies for roll20. Following the instructions to clear the cookies fixed the problem. All is well now. ;-)