Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change page settings for all pages (that already exist)

Hello-  I am using a module that has pre-set page settings for all the pages that I want to change globally.  Is this possible?  Or do I need to go page-by-page and update the settings of these pages?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It depends on the setting, but probably. You can change global settings on the campaign settings page, then load your game and go to Miscellaneous > Apply Default Settings. Choose the settings you wish to update, and wait for the small, easy-to-miss progress bar to finish.
Thanks.  The campaign settings may not be required, as the "apply defaults" have you go through a number of the settings again.  And "dynamic light barriers block movement" didn't get applied anyway, so I had to touch each of the maps...