Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM - Looking to expand the current gaming group (A plethora of different games, RPs/Cards/etc.)

Will you be my new friend? We're a group of about eight friends who frequently play a whole plethora of different games together, with anything from board games to video games. However, we have now reached a point where getting a group going is becoming increasingly difficult, due to given prior life arrangements such as school/work and general scheduling conflicts. So we've decided to expand! We're looking for about 1-2 new and fun players to join our current group, to talk, play games, and generally have a good time! Requirements: - Interest in playing board games (such as Munchkin or Citadels) - Interest in playing rollplaying games (such as Pathfinder or Stars Without Number) - At least 18+ - A microphone (that you can use) [and isn't shit :)] - Fluency in English (good communication is extremely important) - Must be able to handle a joke many jokes (about cookies) - Ability to play in the European Time zone (GMT+1) - Be a fun and jolly person to hang around with - TeamSpeak client installed (as that's where we hang out) - and/or| Skype/Steam/Gtalk available If you're interested, post a reply in this thread and I'll send you a PM with Skype contact info (or Steam/Gtalk, if preferred) so I can have a quick chat with you. ;) And feel free to ask any questions if you have any. ;)
What time does your group usually play? I am up for it. I bought one of those premade Star Wars games, was a great deal of fun. Also, became a board game junkie for a while.
Robert M. said: What time does your group usually play? I am up for it. I bought one of those premade Star Wars games, was a great deal of fun. Also, became a board game junkie for a while. Usually around 8pm (GMT+1), but there's usually a desire to play earlier, when enough people are around. ;)
I have a feeling that the time wont work for me, I think that's about 3am or so. Sorry, but goodluck, I am sure you will find a few people that are very interested.

Edited 1410271814
Hey, I'm 21 years old, I'm interested and this hours work fine for me but: - I never played yet any role-playing game - Neither any of those boardgames - My English is okaish - I'll try to be as much fun as possible but I do not guarantee any good results If you are ok with these things I'm up for it xd
bump - still room for at least one more in the group! ;) Alternatively you can post in <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/17005/citadels" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/17005/citadels</a> , where we currently play our card games.

Edited 1410349679
I am 24 years old, my time is GMT+3, as I live in Greece. Those hours don't seem too bad though yes I'd prefer a tad earlier. Cause 8p.m gmt+1, will be like 10p.m my time. I am into pathfinder and other RP table top games, mostly D&D 3.5E+, but willing to try other RP board games too.(I am somewhat new-ish though due to not playing them for long time.) Not too sure about the card games and munchkin stuff My english is okay-ish as well. I usually am serious but I can handle some jokes and fun if it's good natured and with some respect/not offensive, jokes that are meant to be fun for everybody. As for games I like team-like spirit and not players who play favorites. Or even if they have favorites to play with, to not neglect/do their best to include the rest of the team too. At this period I am available from like 1-2 P.m up to 11-12 P.m, GMT+3. I have skype, raidcall, I had TS3(Teamspeak) as well and can get it again. I have a microphone that works good.