Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Language / Translation Error in Character Vault

Edited 1694415433
Since creating Characters for Call of Cthulhu is now possible in the character vault, I decided to give it a try. Once opening the sheet you have all the options you have while in campaign MINUS the compendium. But that is not what this is about. It is about this: I use Roll20 in English and STILL I see GERMAN Text mixed within. I use a private Browsing Window and logged in just a little earlier, so cache / cookies are out of the question. The rest of the Site I see in English as expected. The Sheet itself is in Englisch, too (as expected) And I have to say I really am curios if I am the only one seeing this or if there are others seeing this with different languages than German in combinaiton with English...
And even more like this: Search by Name is OK. BUT then "Senden" and "Clear Search"... WHY "Senden"? and not just "Search"? If I read "Senden" I'd expect to SEND a character to maybe another player? It really does NOT make any sense! Also - as you can see in the screenshot - the "Choose a Game" dropdown is too wide...