Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vampire the Masquerade Play by Post [LFP]

I'm going to be starting a VtM Play by Post game soon.  I currently have 3 players signed up for it, so I have space for another 1 or 2 if anyone is interested.  I will be using a the OWoD setting, but i'll be adapting some of the NWoD rules as they are better suited to a PbP game.  I will be using Roll20 for character sheets, and a Discord server for the actual postings and for Dice rolls.  Due to the nature of PbP time zones don't matter. It doesn't matter if you have never played VtM before, or never played PbP, I'm more than happy to teach people.
This game is now full, should players drop our deciding that pbp isn't for them then I will advertise it again.