Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hey, I'm LFGs for Pathfinder, DnD 3.5 or Shadowrun

Me again! Bugging the LFG forums as always :) I'd like to find sessions to play. I'm on the GMT timezone, but my schedule is fairly flexible. I'm english, 'nuff said. I enjoy combat, but I also enjoy RP, as I'm an avid RPer. I'd appreciate a good mix of those two aspects. I'd love to get some replies. If you prefer, I have a skype contact: sethwinternight
Hey. I run a pathfinder game every other Sunday from 13:00 AEST (GMT+10). can you do that time?
If it's +10 hours in regards to your timezone, it'd be 11pm that you start. On a sunday, I cannot, as I'm already in a session at that time. However, days that I'm good for that time are; Tuesday, (occasionally) Thursday and Friday.
Bumping up before bed. Still interested in looking for more sessions. Gnight everyone.
I am running Pathfinder module we be goblins on Fri, 9/12 at 12 AM PST if you are interested
Sounds fun, and I have time there I reckon (if my knowledge on timezones is right). Let's skype and talk more about it.