Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][18+][Saturday 7pm EST][Baldur's Gate: Descent into Advernus][We need about 3-4 players][Homebrewed][Roleplay/Combat Mix]

Hi, we have a few sign ups so far, I'm still looking for a few more players. We are a great bunch of adults just chillin and playing some D&D 5e. The campaign itself will be minimally changed but there will be additional content such as a Monster Hunter's Guild and a Mercenary Guild that players will have access too. In addition, I will be running 3rd party side content, that will be optional for the players. I've made some minor changes to 5e that are subject to change if they end up not being fun in actual play. If you are interested please reply to this topic or send me a DM with your Discord! -DM Pinkalink
When is the campaign scheduled for, and in what timezone?
I would be interested!
Saturday 7pm Eastern Standard Time, I am hoping to start within a week or two. I am aiming for the 23rd of September.
Hello Pink, Descend to Avernus sounds fun to play. I'll def be available Saturday nights, from September 23rd going forward. I was toying with ideas for a Warlock with a BG Engineer background of sorts. But I usually adjust with what's needed for the group. Old GM habits from previous editions die hard lol. Feel free to look up my profile for what I share publicly, and DM me if you want to know more ;oP ~Neo
I messaged ya.