Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multi-sided tokens sold as a token art pack? Or only in adventure module?

Edited 1695659096
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Is it possible right now to sell a multi-sided token (rollable table) on the marketplace as part of a token pack, or something similar? Or would it have to be part of a larger adventure module or map package? 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Not an official answer, but unless I am mistaken it would have to be sold as part of an add-on or module. Token packs are images added to Art Libraries and Art Libraries are not the part of the VTT where multi-sided tokens are created and stored.
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Alright, thanks so much for the reply.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
You can, but then the DM will have to set up the table themselves.

Edited 1695925286
Gold
Forum Champion
Rollable Tokens (multi-sided tokens) that are configured, can be offered as part of ADD-ONS from Roll20 Marketplace. The Add-Ons are not necessarily Modules, and can be added to any game. This is the feature that is used to sell & deliver a lot of configured features for Roll20 such as Card Decks, rollable tables, map packs with dynamic lighting set-up, audio soundsets for the Jukebox, and so on including Rollable Tokens.  You can offer a Token Art Pack with the individual images, and also offer the same pack as an ADD-ON product with the images configured into Rollable Tokens. It would be a selling-point for advertising the Add-On version, as it would save GM's time.
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Okay awesome, that's what I was looking for. Perfect, thanks!