Looking for one player! Tuesday Afternoon. Are you ready to defend Varisia from a powerful and ancient menace? Join in for the Adventure Path that launched Pathfinder to RPG fame! These Runelords won't fight themselves! The Giants are on the March The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path continues! Driven to battle by a maniacal warlord, the once-peaceful stone giants of the Storval Plateau threaten to destroy the sleepy town of Sandpoint . Will fast action and quick wits be enough to save the defenseless community? Yet, even if the giants' initial raid can be repelled, only by striking at the heart of their titanic war machine—the black-towered fortress of Jorgenfist—can the menace be quelled. But who knows what mysterious bloodlust spurs the usually peaceful giants to war, or what mysteries lie beneath their ancient fortress? GM Bio: Over the past 5 years, I have done a deep dive into Pathfinder. It was a bit of a late start to Tabletop RPGs, but once I started I found that I could not stop. I now find myself playing games 6 days a week, 10 games in all, with around 50 people in my network of players. I have had such a blast getting to know people and running games for them, and I have spent over 5000 hours playing to date. My GM style is RAW when possible, but occasionally the rule of fun does take precedence. Pathfinder is complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings. You never have to worry about a vengeful GM, upset because you second-guessed a calling. I find that a table works best when everyone is working together to remember the rules. (Because there are ALOT of them!) I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices, visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere. I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them. It is really important for me to help my players tell their stories. I love to see a player having a nice time at my table. References available. The Details: Tuesday | 2-5 pm PST| $10/session Rise of the Runelords: Fortress of the Stone Giants, Book 4 Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions. Current Games: Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 4 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 6 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 6 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 4 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 3 Strange Aeons: Book 3 Rise of the Runelords: Book 4 Return of the Runelords: Book 4 Return of the Runelords: Book 1 Ruins of Azlant: Book 2 Ruins of Azlant: Book 2 Finished/Retired Games: Jade Regent (Completed) Rise of the Runelords (Finished) Skull &amp; Shackles (Completed) Strange Aeons (Finished) The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times) Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times) Player: Mummy's Mask (Current, Book 6) Giant Slayer (Completed) Dragon's Demand (Completed) Trial by Machine (Completed) The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player per session. Payable via Venmo, Paypal, Apple Pay, or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11508571/b-rise-of-the-runelords-fortress-of-the-stone-giants" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11508571/b-rise-of-the-runelords-fortress-of-the-stone-giants</a>