Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e] [20th Level One-Shot] [18+] [The Sul Reason] [Looking for 3-5 players] [Saturday 11:30 am EST]

Retirement is overrated. When you hear news of a long lost temple in the middle of nowhere, the thrill of adventure calls. The Sul Reason is a super deadly one-shot with a truly evil final boss that will put your skills as players to the test. This one-shot isn't fair. You will be given the choice of magic items. You may take unlimited common, 3 uncommon, 2 rare, 1 very rare and 1 legendary magical item. You will need them.  Rules for Character Creation: Players start at level 20, you get a feat with your background, point buy, standard array or roll for stats (roll 3 times, choose one block). Average or rolled hp. Most official content allowed, blood hunter as well. No homebrew, UA or 3rd party content. Multiclassing is allowed. Multiple summoning spells are restricted. Please talk to the DM before implantation.     Please DM me with your Discord or drop a comment if you're interested I am looking to run several of these one-shots to test higher level play and monsters for my ongoing campaigns.  
Very interested! @ThaBigman99#1665 
cynn#1666 if there is still a slot 
I'd be totally interested into joining if I can