Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Vampire!] Any midnight text vampires around here?

I am looking for some vampires who are a bit more "fly by the wings of your pants" types for a game done only in text. At midnight. I'm looking for something a bit more action and creepy than your typical "low man on the totem pole political gangbang". Location is "The City". Somewhere in america, we're not exactly sure where. It seems to be part las vegas, part denver, and part big empty kansas. If you have interest, can type, and are awake around that time let me know!
Are you talking about 'Vampire: The Masquerade'? Or is there another, newer vampire-themed RPG out there I'm not aware of, yet?

Edited 1697236497
Well, there's Requiem. But it plays more or less the same.
Im interested
Me too! Who are you when you're dead?

Edited 1697615219
Should try this:  The Vampire - Alone in the Darkness (Remastered) - Mind's Vision | DriveThruRPG I'm considering running a modern-day city-based campaign with vampire characters struggling to hold onto their humanity while others relish their new gifts possibly in Shiver by Parable Games.
I would be interested if there is a spot still open. (Know it's been 1 week ago) I only ask of the schedule as I see wednesday from 31 years ago and wonder if that is still the case