Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bug in Campaign Builder: Cities and Towns by Kobold Press

I've got Kobold Press's Campaign Builder: Cities and Towns on both Roll20 and as a PDF. All the NPC and Monster stat blocks in this book are lacking CRs (and XP awards) on Roll20, and that seems to be a bug (or at least an incomplete entry). In the PDF, they have varying CRs based on their stats. For example, the "Crafter" NPC is CR 1/8 in the PDF, but the Challenge entry is just blank on the Roll20 Compendium implementation. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Rolfe B.,  I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center . Alternately, I suggest contacting Kobold Press so that they can fix it as it is their product (the Roll20 Devs may wind up suggesting that also).
Thank you.  I have already posted a bug report with Kobold Press directly. Just wasn't sure where the best place to send the issue to was, so I cross-posted.