Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jokebox Music not starting at the beginning

Edited 1697409634
This isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but I can't find a fix for this so I figured I'd ask in here. Normally, when playing music from the Jukebox, if music is ever stopped and started again, it starts back at the beginning. This is useful if you're adjusting volume before a session starts and want the music to start at the beginning in actual play. For some reason, today it isn't working like this. The music starts from wherever I stopped it, even if I exit in and out of the game again. Any reason I'm missing why this is, or is this a bug that needs addressing? Edit: This doesn't seem to affect any of my other games either, just this one. It affects the player side too. What's going on?

Edited 1700446179
I don't think I ever got any reply. Are the devs here able to look into this? Any reason why this bug is only affecting my one game? Anything I can do to stop it from happening? Oh and, uh, unrelated problem, but that entire game is glitching now. I can't sign out of it. I sign out and go onto a different game and before I know it, that game is back to being listed at the top. My players have joined the game and confirm that I APPEAR to be in game. I've used test dummy accounts and have also confirmed this. Again, it's ONLY this game. What in the hell is going on?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Kaiju! If you are looking for a dev or team member response, the best option is to file a  Help Center Request / The forums are primarily a community help area. You can't be certain that a dev or team member will see any given post. Filing a help request actually creates a ticket to be handled and processed. Regarding the Jukebox, are you starting and stopping from the jukebox interface, or using a script like Audio Master or Simple Sound? As for the phantom login, is it possible you logged in through another device, and that device still has a tab open? Being at the top of the list is actually set by anyone who logs into a game you created, IIRC. But the being listed as still logged in sounds like a different issue.
I will look into the Help Center Request. I am playing from the Jukebox interface. Scripts are beyond my ability to implement. As for the phantom logins, I checked all devices, all browsers, and all tabs. Nothing. I was able to fix both issues (for now) by copying the entire game and deleting the original. These issues are absent from the new copy. Not sure why.