Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adventurers Wanted: Journey into Azeroth's Past on Mondays and Wednesdays!

Greetings fellow adventurers! Are you ready to embark on an epic quest through Azeroth's history? Our campaign, set in the World of Warcraft just before the rise of the Lich King, is in need of brave souls to join our party of diverse characters! We gather every Monday and Wednesday from 9 PM to 11:45 PM EST for thrilling adventures, captivating storytelling, and memorable role-playing experiences. **Current Party Composition:** - **Priest:** Channel the divine powers and heal our wounds. - **Druid:** Master the forces of nature and guide us through the wilderness. Needed - You! **About Our Campaign:** Our campaign boasts a rich and immersive world, blending the lore of Warcraft seamlessly with Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition rules. To enhance the adventure, we've incorporated the best elements from 3.5 edition and sprinkled in some homebrew magic. Dive into a world where your choices matter, and the history of Azeroth unfolds before your very eyes. **What to Expect:** - Engaging and imaginative storytelling that brings the world to life. - A friendly and inclusive gaming environment where everyone's voice is heard. - A healthy mix of combat, exploration, and role-playing opportunities. - The chance to shape the course of Azeroth's destiny and unravel its mysteries. **Join Us:** If you're passionate about exploring the vast world of Warcraft, seeking a dynamic group of players, and are available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 PM to 11:45 PM EST, we invite you to join our ranks. Whether you're a seasoned adventurer or a newcomer to the realm, there's a place for you in our party! To secure your spot in this epic tale, please reply to this post or send me a private message. Share a bit about yourself and the character concept you have in mind. Let's create unforgettable stories together and forge our legacy in the annals of Azeroth! May your rolls be ever in your favor, and may your adventures be legendary! Warmest regards, Your Future Game Master, "The Drink Me potion"! ;-)
Hello, I'm the priest mentioned above!  Just wanted to pop in and say hi and I look forward to playing with you guys!  And to give you a taste of what sort of player I am, I love using voices to get into character and constantly seek out creative ways to respond to combat and banter with the world's npc's! Again, looking forward to having a good time, Austin
Hi I would love to play with you guys
Hello, I'm Seeker and I would very much like to explore Azeroth and beyond if you'll have me, as for a character I am not sure yet but maybe a Warrior, lean into my classical roots.
Helllo, and thanks for the updates!  Wi'll check in and see how the others feel about adding on a 5th!