Come meet the Iron Gods and join the most colorful and original Adventure Path! EXPLORE ancient ruins! RECOVER technological artifacts! COMBAT robots, droids, and hostile laser-slinging agents! BARBARIANS vs ROBOTS vs LASERS gonzo extravaganza! Numeria has a long history of mystery and wonder buried under its rugged landscape, for on that one fateful night thousands of years ago, the Rain of Stars scarred the land. The fragmented remnants of a ship from beyond the stars fell from the sky, scattering strange technological ruins and deadly perils across the land. Today, these sites are feared by the barbaric tribes and coveted by the sinister spellcasters of the Technic League. Yet something worse than brutish berserker or super-science wizard has risen to power in these hidden technological halls. The Iron Gods are ready to make their presence known, and if they are not opposed by the region's newest heroes, a scourge unlike any the Inner Sea has seen will arise! About the game Come meet the Iron Gods! This campaign is set in Numeria, a wasteland inhabited by barbarians and filled with strange alien technology - think Conan vs Mad Max, He-Man, or the old Wizardry series. Originally a first edition Adventure Path, it will be converted to Pathfinder 2nd Edition by yours truly. System : Pathfinder 2e Number of Players : TWO open spots left! Time : Fridays 10 am GMT.&nbsp; Length : Three hours plus spare time to finish an encounter or a scene, up to three and a half hours. Payment : 25$ per session via SPG Both newcomers and experienced players welcome! About me I'm Edwin, 35, he/them I've been GMing tabletop roleplaying games professionally, full-time, since 2020. I specialize in Pathfinder 2e, but have run a number of other systems, including Alien, Shadowrun, Coriolis, and Blades in the Dark. All my games are 100% LGBTQIA-friendly - and generally friendly! Applications Head to the listing here:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/381152/iron-gods-robots-lasers-barbarians-new-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/381152/iron-gods-robots-lasers-barbarians-new-game</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 25$ weekly. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.