Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Quick Bar - Can't move buttons

For some reason, I can't move any of the buttons on the Macro Quick Bar. The small handle appears when I hover over a button and the arrow cross appears but as soon as I click the arrow cross disappears and I can't move the button.  I didn't have this problem before the Page Folders were implemented but that may be a coincidence.

Edited 1698615157
Hi Stik, I have the new UI loaded and run on F'Fox, macro buttons behave as expected for me even with extensions loaded.  Have you disabled any extensions, cleared cache, closed and restarted your browser?  What about using a different browser? 

Edited 1698642173
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Stik! I used to have this problem all the time until I discovered the solution. Are you running the "API Heartbeat" Mod, by any chance? If so, its behavior continuously causes the Macro Bar to be redrawn as the image animates. This makes it impossible to move a button. If you are using that script, try disabling it when you want to move a button.
Simon, the only recent change was to addition of the "API Heartbeat" Mod which Keith correctly identified as the issue. Thanks for your attention and thank you, Keith, for the solution.