Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] {MOTW] Angels & Demons [MST] {18+]

Edited 1698631722
Inspired off of series like Supernatural and Buffy.  The story I am creating will take place around cities and locations around the world.   Using the lore of those places to create an immersive story telling experience.      I am looking for 2 to 3 people who want to play a game that is shaped around your choices.   Good or Evil.   You decide.   Apply  here
I GM Buffy and SPN using the MOTW/PbtA system, so i'd love to play in this. unfortunately, it is 2 hours too early for me. i am usually working at that time
The Infamous RPG Group (Acct 21) - The LegionWorlds Chronicles said: I GM Buffy and SPN using the MOTW/PbtA system, so i'd love to play in this. unfortunately, it is 2 hours too early for me. i am usually working at that time how How much earlier does it need to be? 
is this still a thing? i liked the idea but my schedule is crazy with RPGs