Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mixing computed and compared rolls

Edited 1410454670
I'm fairly certain this still can't be done with an inline roll but I wanted to double-check... [[ ( {10 , @{CasterLevel} }kl1 )d6 ]] results in just the Grouped Roll comparison (10 or @level whichever lower) without rolling the d6 Current workaround is to put the d6 outside the inline roll: /r [[ {10 , @{CasterLevel} }kl1 ]]d6 I'm just checking if there's a better solution, whether this is concidered a bug or not, or if there's a leaner way to do it than a general /roll
Gauss
Forum Champion
It is not a bug, it is just how things are currently designed. There is no other way to do it at this time (without using the API).
yeahhhh didn't think so. Ah well, worth checking at any rate. Thanks as always Mr. Magnetism.
Gauss
Forum Champion
LOL, I used to be known as Gauss Death (a reference to Battletech). What would you have called me then? :P

Edited 1410487479
Karl Freidrich? Tesla ten-thousandth? *shrugs * Master-of-all-macros-both-creative-and-complex works too