Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PDF-Reader Problems - Reader still in front of own menu

Rondragos
Pro
Sheet Author
I know this was a bug a while ago and I think it was fixed for a short time, but for a while now I have the problem that the menus of the pdf-Reader for an uploaded pdf are only shown behind the reader so they can't be used. The screenshot below shows this with the three-point menu, but the Zoom-Dropdown  seems equally broken. The Problem occurs for all players - used are actual versions of firefox and chrome on PCs.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Rondragos! The best place to report this would probably be in a  Help Center Request . This will ensure it is seen by the right dev team and generate a ticket for them to handle it. Forum posts mostly address issues with community support.

Edited 1699206878
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
edit/update: Only seems to be an issue with the old UI for me. edit/update 2: After toggling the New/Old UI option, the old UI doesn't seem to have the z-index issue with the menu anymore. YMMV I added this to my current stylus profile I have for the editor to help with this very annoying over site; /* PDF Viewer Dropdown Menu */ .el-popper .el-scrollbar { overflow: hidden; position: relative; height: 100%; outline: 2px solid red; resize: both; margin: -2em 0 0 19em; }