Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Presale Question for Phandelver and Below

Hello, all. I sometimes buy an adventure in Roll20 despite not intending to run it any time soon just for the token library. I already own Phandelver and Below in other formats, but I was wondering if anyone who has access to it can tell me which, if any, monsters have rollable tokens. As a bonus, information on if these are new versions of the rollable tokens would be good to know too (we get the same commoner quite often...I have a pretty good rollable commoner built up at this point, for instance). A review I saw led me to believe their MIGHT be rollable token for the base goblin. That would rock. Players fight a lot of goblins in general.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Robert, I sent you a DM, since the info might be spoiler-y.
Thank you very much! That decides it then!
(I'm buying it, if anyone comes across this thread with the same question).