Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2-3 more players for Fridays 10PM PDT (GMT-7)

The forces of evil are individually far stronger than the forces of good, but their petty squabbles and constant infighting have kept them in check. For as long as anyone can remember, this has kept good and evil in check, leaving most of the world in relative peace. But that peace couldn't last forever. A warlord has been negotiating, coercing, and outright conquering the various evil factions, bringing them together into a single army. The forces of good, withering under such a unified attack, knew they couldn't hold out for long. In the Toria Confederacy, the last bastion of good standing against the evil assault, the Council of Wizards made a desperate choice. Channeling their very life forces into a powerful spell, they called out for help across the worlds, hoping to summon heroes the likes of which their world has never seen... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It started as a day like any other day. You went about your life as usual, completely oblivious to what was to come. But it wasn't any other day, and suddenly you experienced a discontinuity: in one instant, the world was normal; in the next, everything had changed. You found yourself standing in a clearing in a forest, surrounded by a small crowd of people in various states of shock. The world seemed brighter, but eerily quiet; it took you some time to realize that the sounds of traffic and the bustle of civilization was missing. The scent was reminiscent of Christmas: pine sap mixed with something like overcooked ham. Looking around, you saw that you and those around you were standing on a stone circle carved with intricate geometric patterns. Evenly spaced around the outside of the circle were charred husks which seemed to have once been robed people. You didn't know it yet, but you had just answered a call... ================================================================================ Far from Home is a True20 campaign about ordinary, real-world people transported into a fantasy-style world. The system is based on D20, so it's really easy to learn if you're familiar with D&D/D20. We use Google Hangouts for voice chat; I'm not particular about what you use for character sheets as long as it works for you and is reasonably easy to share (but we can certainly point you at some solutions which have worked for other players if you want suggestions). <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15328/true20-fa" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/15328/true20-fa</a>... A note for those in AZ or outside the US: The game is based in the US, so when the DST effect wears off in November the time zone will change from PDT (GMT-7) to PST (GMT-8), moving the game an hour later for those not currently under the effects of DST.
Still need a couple more players for tonight's game. Premade characters are available if you want them (either to keep or just to use for tonight as a stand-in for your own).

Edited 1410553241
Sorry about that...I have an extension called "HTTPS Everywhere", it wasn't letting me post a body, it seems to be fixed now. :) anyway like I said before when I was desperately trying to get my Roll20 to work correctly lol I have experience with 4e and I've been reading up on 3.5. I wouldn't mind checking out your guys campaign if you'll have me. :) In the interest of time, I'll probably use a pre-made character just to get a feel for the group, and if things work out on both ends I'll come up with a more permanent solution. :)
Unfortunately, a player had to back out due to medical issues. We still have room for one or two more.
I would like to try it,but I don't know the sistem at all
Still room for one or two more. Skills, crafting, social, and maybe even a bit more meat would be useful. I can offer a hand setting up a character after work tonight, or I have several characters I use for playtesting which could be used directly or used as a basis for a new character.
sounds fun can I join
The next session is in about three hours: still time to grab a character and try to save the world, one pummeled monster at a time.
Room for 1 more?
Do you have a character concept in mind? As it stands we've got a bit of melee and a bit of magic. The office seems pretty empty, so I may be able to cut out half an hour early and help with setting up a character.