Set in the world of Theah, a world that has many similarities to 17th Century Europe, but many differences as well.  The Island Nation of Avalon is in a golden era, ruled by the Virgin Queen Elaine, and has recently driven off an invasion by the Castillian Armada.  Montainge is trying to invade Ussura, a country known for its harsh winters and protected by its own goddess, Matushka, also known as Grand Mother Winter.  Eisen is a wore torn nation, just emerging from the end of the Thirty Years War, a civil war between the supporters of the Vaticine Church and those of the Objectionist Church.  To the North another civil war slowly burns between the Vesten and the Vendel, the Vesten, a nation of proud raiders whose long ships still manage to put the more modern ships to shame, quarrel with the Vendel, their own brothers who have turned their backs on the old ways, forging a great trading empire whose guilds are respected in all Nations, and indecently who have introduced the idea of paper money, or Guilder, which is now accepted in almost any nation on Theah .  To the South the Merchant Princes of the city states of Vodacce plot to destroy their new Vendel rivals, utilising the magic that lies within the female noble bloodlines to twist fate to help bring about the downfall of the Vendel Merchants, while at the same time fearing that very power the women wield and controlling any with it harshly.    While broadswords and armour are still found in some countries. particularly in Eisen, the rapier and pistol have become far more common.  Each country also has its own unique form of magic, once restricted to the noble families, now occasionally found in the peasant folk, passed down through the bastard children of the nobles.  it is  a setting where heroes are made and legends formed. I will be using the old AEG Roll and Keep system which the game was originally released using.   It doesn't matter if you have never played 7th Sea, i'm happy to teach players about the setting and the system.  Sessions will be held on the first and third Wednesday each month, so while normally it will run every other week, occasionally there will be a two week gap between sessions due to the way the month falls. Roll20 will be used for character sheets, maps and dice rolls, while Discord will be used for voice chat during sessions and text chat outside of sessions. The game has already run a single session, but unfortunately a couple of the players had to drop out at last minute due to Real Life issues, so I'm looking for one or two people to replace them.  Currently there are three players still in the game. Although the game has an 18+ tag to it i do not intend it to be graphically violent or sexually explicit.  One Nation, Vodacce, does have a degree of Sexual Discrimination written into it and it is too deeply ingrained into the setting to be changed.  Out of game I have zero tolerance of any type of discrimination, all players are to be treated equally.