Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[One-Shot] [5e] [Beginner/New Players] [18+] [Sunday, 10:30 am] [Grammy's Country Apple Pie]

Edited 1700443190
DM Pinkalink here from One-Shot Thots , we are looking for new players who are interested in D&D 5e but don't know where to start! Grammy's Country Apple Pie is a one-shot that is a perfect introduction to the game. Players will start at Level 1 . The one-shot should take about 4 hours with character creation. Players must be 18+ or age of majority in your country. The timezone for this game is EST! The game will be in English. Reading and comprehension is a must as well as the ability to speak English . Your computer must be able to run Roll20 easily and decent mic will also be required. The DM should be able to easily understand you. We will be using Discord for voice chat.   Players will be required/limited to use of The Players Handbook for character creation, I will be compendium sharing.   Introduction: When the ancient wizard Tyndareus develops a  craving for a special treat from his childhood, he will stop at  nothing to get his hands on the best apple pie in the whole  world. He hires a group of adventurers to seek out the bakery  that once produced the wonderful dessert – unfortunately for  them, the bakery has long since been overrun by goblins. But all  is not as it seems at Grammy’s Bakery, and Tyndareus isn’t the  only one who’d do anything for those pies.
Hi, I’m looking to get into DnD and thus looks interesting, however not sure if I can make it. is this 10:30am GMT.
Hi, Deratil, for some reason I forgot it but this is Eastern Standard Time :)
Drat, whilst I was hoping it was some time in the States I hadn’t worked out full time differences, I’m looking for something in the evenings UK time due to family stuff during the day. Will keep looking, thanks.
No problem, good luck out there!