Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dune: Adventures in the Imperium

Edited 1700608849
Achlan fi sitshina! Know that it is the year 10,153 AG, the 155th year of the Padishah Emperor, Elrood IX... Looking for a couple of players for an ongoing Dune adventure. Three players already invested, but we are looking for a couple more to bulk up the party. Days: Sunday Time: 19:00 GMT Maps: Roll20 Voice: Discord Newbies are welcome! If you have never played this game before and wish to try it, let me know. We are a great, inclusive group of players that are friendly, engaging and welcoming.  Oldbies are welcome! We appreciate wisdom, sharing what we know, and learning as we go.* And I beheld another beast coming up out of the sand; and he had two horns like a lamb, but his mouth was fanged and fiery as the dragon and his body shimmered and burned with great heat while it did hiss like the serpent.  — Revised Orange Catholic Bible  ARRAKIS. DUNE. DESERT PLANET. And that day dawned when Arrakis lay at the hub of the universe with the wheel poised to spin. Fear is the mind killer so be sure to keep your wits about you. The Imperium is a place of deadly duels, feudal politics, and mysterious abilities. Noble Houses politic constantly for power, influence, and vengeance in a universe where a blade can change the fortunes of millions. Remember, those that control the spice control the universe. If you are interested: Please drop me a Private Message to get the narrative going.  * We do not welcome godmodders, griefers, rule nazis, those that think they know-it-all, &c. This is a fun group and we have no room for those that suck the energy out of the room just to listen to their own voice! Just putting that out there! Been there, experienced that, never again! 
I'd like to play. Have some DnD exp but never played Dune.
Hi there, I Would like to apply if you still have space. 
Hi Denny Would be very interested in having a chat about your game. Dropped you a DM