Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Masque of the Red Death Ravenloft Ad&d 2nd ed The Poet and the Pendulum

Ravenlofts Gothic Earth Setting for Ad&D 2nd edition.. seeking 6 players with Roll20 and DISCORD. character creation with Masque of the Red death boxset rules. making fear and horror checks per ravenloft , also allowing Kits from the boxset. playing from 7-11pm CST biweekly. First session is Char Gen. All needed pdfs will be in the VTT
Interested! What day of the week?
Obie S. said: Interested! What day of the week? Jan 12. Friday. Bi weekly
currently we have 1 player, seeking more. message if interested
This sounds awesome, I've always wanted to play this setting. Consider me interested :) 
Tim W. said: Jan 12. Friday. Bi weekly Oh, that works perfectly :D
seeking 2 players
seeking 2 players
seeking 3 players
seeking players
Oh, it has been 10 years since I played 2nd, I love 2nd.  One major issue, I have cerebral palsy, and I type in chat.  I have a speech impediment.  You could understand me, but most likely not.  I have played 2nd since 1991 as a player and DMed for friends and my brother in high school who could understand me.  I still have my 2nd e books, with some  Ravenloft books.  Not the Red Death.  I did lose the little Ravenloft books from my box set. Can you deal with a type-only guy?
I forgot to say, I do hear well.  I would be muted on Discord so I could hear everything then do my typing in roll20 chat.
Looks like we are losing a player..message if interested in playing    1st session Jan 26 7pm central time
seeking players
I'm running a VERY similar game in Shiver Gothic.
seeking players campaign strarts this coming week
seeking players
seeking players
seeking players
Im also interested, do I pm you or do you pm me?
I am interested as well!