Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [Sat 7pm EST] Looking for Player for an ongoing game!

Hi, we are currently playing Baldur's Gate: Decent into Avernus. We are still in the early parts of the module and I will be bringing the player up to speed. We are level 3, most official 5e content is allowed. Matt Mercer Blood Hunter as well. Players will start with a feat at character creation, one common magic item and 100g in addition to starting equipment. Multiclassing is allowed. Our game runs for 3 hours. Any questions you have, please message me here on roll20 by replying or private message. 
Hello there, I'm really interrested to join your campaign. I have a ton of experience in DnD and always wanted to play this module. You can contact me on discord at: tacker20
Sounds fun! 37, male, familiar with D&D 5e basics like combat, stats roleplay. Discord #Chris.Live if you need a slot filled! I like Bards but healers or tanks sound fun, depending on team composition.