Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with exalted 2Ed

Edited 1703059750
After the addition of the Mortal caste, there were some problems, the abilities part is not transmitted if the caste is changed, also all the castes outside the mortal one do not present the lower part of the sheet  all castes outside the mortal caste do not have advangese, furthermore, the points placed before the update are visible only in the old castes, while if the mortals caste is used the latter are not transferred
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Xhan, I would send the most recent sheet author/contributor a friendly DM; BrightBlade
I tried to contact him via Roll20 private message but I'm having problems with the interface
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I've sent a DM to the author with a link back to this thread.
Briteblade
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the heads up Vince . Okay, so the Abilities situation is a known quirk from before Mortals were added. This is due to the way the sheet was built, well before I got my hands on it. Due to the way it was coded, each Exalt type needed its own variable set, a pattern I copied when I added Lunars and such. I might  try to change that at a later date, but it seems like a pretty harmless bug so it's low on the totem. Now on the other hand, I have no clue why the Advantages half of the sheet just up and vanished. Mortals wasn't my addition, but I worked on it since there were some odd alignment issues and duplicate stats, so I don't know where that fault was introduced. Not sure what you meant about " the points placed before the update are visible only in the old castes, while if the mortals caste is used the latter are not transferred", but I'm willing to bet it's related to the above mentioned bugs, and as such will be operating as expected once the missing Advantages are brought back. Regardless, I will start working on fixing that ASAP.
Briteblade
Pro
Sheet Author
A fix has been made and pushed to the master code. Should see it showing up in the next few days.
Thank you very much, and happy holidays