Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP) 5e, Thursdays 7:30pm PST - Sword Coast based campaign

🎲  Game : DND 5e 📜  Campaign : Sword Coast Adventures 🕰️  Campaign Length : Long - Starting at level 1, ending at level 12 🗓️  Time and Date : Thursdays 7:30pm PST (Session 0 Jan 11th) 🎭  Game Needs : All roles 📍  Location : Discord for voice, Roll20 for VTT, DNDBeyond character sheets, and Beyond20 for dice rolls 🎙️  Requirements : A good mic, stable internet, Roll20 basic account, Commitment to show up weekly 🎂  Age : 21+ 🌟  Experience Required : None, but a desire to dive into heavy roleplay is a must! Greetings, fellow adventurers! I'm Vizual_Gaming, a veteran Dungeon Master with over three decades of experience spinning epic tales in the world of Dungeons and Dragons. In my realms, your choices shape the very fabric of the world. Join me on an extraordinary journey in the Sword Coast, where you and three lifelong companions decide to take up the esteemed role of adventurers. What Sets This Campaign Apart: Intense Role-Playing : Your decisions carry weight, influencing heroes and villains alike. An Open Sandbox : Explore vast landscapes, uncover hidden secrets, and chart your path. The Wheel of Time : Your choices matter, shaping a living, breathing world. Campaign: Sword Coast Adventures Overview:   In the vast expanse of Faerûn, where enigmatic secrets and unimaginable treasures slumber beneath the surface, a looming mystery unfurls—a tale destined to weave the destiny not only of the Sword Coast but of the entire world. But hold that thought... that is a tale for another time, one that you're not ready for... yet.   For you and three of your life long companions months have passed since you resolved to carve your names into the annals of official adventuredom by joining the esteemed Adventurers League. Yet, fortune has eluded you at every turn. In the heart of the Neverwinter Dock Ward, amidst the familiar confines of the Red Dragon Inn, you reluctantly part with your last two silver pieces, raising a final toast to resilience before retiring for the night. Surrounded by a cacophony of jubilant adventurers reveling in the spoils of their recent triumphs, you can't escape the feeling of disappointment. Another sip of ale fails to drown the nagging sense of dejection. Suddenly, the tavern doors swing open, revealing a stout dwarf with fiery red hair and a beard ablaze like embers. He strides purposefully to your table, takes a seat, and declares, "I've been keeping an eye on you lot. I know you're in need of sponsorship to enter the Adventurers League, and I can offer just that—provided you do a wee lil favor for me." This could be your only chance - do you take him up on his call? Campaign Highlights: Forge alliances and confront enemies in the untamed wilderness. Immerse yourselves in vibrant towns and dungeons with secrets to unveil. Rich role-playing experiences with well-crafted NPCs. Tailored encounters for four-player parties. Navigate a branching storyline with choices leading to different outcomes. Ready to answer the call and become the heroes Faerûn needs? Fill out the info below! Interested? Fill Out: Name you'd like to be called: Confirm you're over 21:   A simple yes will do Class you'd like to play: Experience with D&D: Official Campaigns You've Played In: Discord Contact Information:
Name you'd like to be called: Cody Confirm you're over 21:   Yes I am 28 Class you'd like to play: I would like to play a druid! Experience with D&D: I have around 8 years playing dnd Official Campaigns You've Played In: I f I had to say I'd guess around 8 campaigns total that I've played in myself as a player and more than that, that I have officially DMed myself.  Discord Contact Information:  sanepsycho11
Name you'd like to be called: Sonny Confirm you're over 21:   Yes Class you'd like to play: Any, can create based off needs of team Experience with D&D: 20+ Official Campaigns You've Played In: mines of phandelver Discord Contact Information: skeener1292
Name you'd like to be called: Kris Confirm you're over 21:   Yes Class you'd like to play: Monk (though I'm open to playing something else if needed) Experience with D&D: Played off and on, I don't consider myself very well versed yet Official Campaigns You've Played In: Mostly have only done homebrew campaigns to be honest. Though I did play in a Candlekeep Mysteries campaign, but it fizzled out after 3 sessions sadly Discord Contact Information:  guiltybdef
Name you'd like to be called: Chris, or Mac Confirm you're over 21:   A simple yes Class you'd like to play: I can and will play anything, whatever the party needs, and enjoy it. Sorcs are fun, so are Pallies and Bards.  I'm one of those "let everyone else build their characters and see what's left" type of players Experience with D&D:  Started in '76 Official Campaigns You've Played In:  Against the Giants, Demonweb Pits, Isle of Dread...or do you mean recently?  I've played or run most of them, but I don't meta, I'm here for the RP, not to "beat" a dungeon Discord Contact Information:  MacAllen#8571
Name you'd like to be called: Hugo Confirm you're over 21:   yes Class you'd like to play: Sorcerer, Wizard Experience with D&D: I've been playing since AD&D edition  Official Campaigns You've Played In: Mostly homebrew Discord Contact Information: hurricanehugo1376