Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to load a PDF

Hello,  This week it seems I am not able to load a PDF to Roll 20.  I cleared my cache, tried a different browsers, and restarted my computer but, when I try to load a PDF it stays on the virus scan and never loads.  I have let it try fro 24 hours without success.  I am using chrome, and tied on two different computers but, it no longer seems to work.  I seem to have full factuality of the site otherwise. 
I just tried it in one of my games and had no problems loading a PDF. I followed the directions at: Loading a PDF on Roll20 My best guess, if those directions don't work, is that the PDF is too large.
Yes,  it works now.  This is probably related to the cyber attack and slowed things down.
For me pdfs only work for me as a GM. The players can see them but never open them. And yes I have given the players access to them. I either have to place the pdf elsewhere and make a link to a handout or copy-paste the content of the pdf to a handout.