Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scion Character Sheets stuck in Dark Mode

Edited 1703962709
Hello, I am running a first edition Scion game and the character sheet I am using for it seems to be stuck in dark mode. I do not have it turned on for the game and it is not happening in my other non-Scion games.  Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how did you fix it?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Martin K., Can you try enabling and disabling dark mode? See if that fixes it? 
Gauss said: Hi Martin K., Can you try enabling and disabling dark mode? See if that fixes it?  I have done that and it doesn't seem to change anything. Weird part is that it is only on the character sheet itself. Not handouts or when you edit the sheet (like to link a token and add a picture.) I have turned off dark mode on my computer as well. 
this is an example of what I am looking at.

Edited 1703972439
Gauss
Forum Champion
When you enable/disable dark mode, which method (switch) are you using? Toolbar switch or the My Settings switch? edit:  I wonder if there is an image that is not showing up and that is leaving a black space.  There are a number of sheets having image issues. 
Gauss said: When you enable/disable dark mode, which method (switch) are you using? Toolbar switch or the My Settings switch? edit:  I wonder if there is an image that is not showing up and that is leaving a black space.  There are a number of sheets having image issues.  My Settings
okay, so I do not know if it was fixed before I got home, but I did just jump in and open a sheet up after toggling dark mode on and off on the menu in the top left of the screen. over the tool bar.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Alright, the image server problem *should* be resolved. Please perform a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) and see if the issue has been fixed for you.  If it hasn't, please let me know. 
Gauss said: Alright, the image server problem *should* be resolved. Please perform a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) and see if the issue has been fixed for you.  If it hasn't, please let me know.  All good on my end. Thank you.