Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bars to move maps not visible on FIREFOX anymore.

If a map takes the whole screen (bigger that the screen when zoomed in) than the bars to navigate (bottom for lateral panning, right for vertical panning) disappear !!! Only visible if zommed out enough for the map to be smaller than the screen size.  Only on Firefox, not on Chrome !! Anyone else with this issue ? any fix ? Best.
I've noticed that, it is a bit annoying, I've just got into the habit of panning the map view by holding the right mouse button.

Edited 1705511025
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Lionel and Norman,  Which version of Firefox are you using? 
121.0.1 on windows 11
Gauss
Forum Champion
I am on 121.0.1 also, but Windows 10, I was not able to replicate the problem.  I wonder if it is a Windows issue.  Could you try a Private tab and see if the problem continues? 

Edited 1705527157
I had this many months ago, went to settings for windows (Always Show Scroll Bars) and there is a toggle button, fixed it for me.  Just tested by turning it off and I lost the scroll bars in the VTT on a refresh, so I think this could be it?

Edited 1705578172
Firefox 121.0.1 (64-bit  Windows 11 @Simon - will give it a try, gotta admit I don't really miss them though  :)