Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paid - £5/session] Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (5E) - Looking for 1 - 2 Players

Edited 1706648883
Due to some scheduling conflicts I've had a couple of players drop out of an upcoming campaign, and need at least 1 more player to make up the minimum party size. Day/Time: Sundays, Bi-weekly. 8pm GMT/3pm EST Session 0: Session 0 is going to be held this Sunday (4th of February) and sessions will be begin the following week. Paid: It will be £5 per session per player. Current Party Composition: The current party are still finalising their character choices, but currently we have Dwarf Fighter, Dwarf Druid and a Human Rogue. Platforms: Roll20 for the VTT, Discord for Comms. If you are interested in joining please comment, PM me or hit me up on Discord. (Farseer264)
Update: 1 spot remaining