Silently, ponderously, they float through the Astral Plane, mammoth isles of rock adrift in an endless sea of silver. Once they were gods. Now they're little more than debris, petrified husks of fading belief and forgotten prayer. Yet for many, their memories linger, their dreams live on - and for some, those dreams are terrifying nightmares of vengeance, conquest, and death. The heroes are drawn into an epic quest to uncover the secrets behind the return of an infamous D&amp;D villain long thought dead. ABOUT THE DM I've been hosting regular weekly games with great success since 1993 back when I started DMing at my 7th grade school lunch table full of friends.. I remember recruiting players out of The Red Dragon Inn on AOL for impromptu instant messenger Dragonlance games back in the day. I am 43 years old now and I have never really NOT been a DM of a D&amp;D group pretty much my entire life. I first began DMing Planescape in 1995. I am a forever DM and I've been doing it on Roll20 for over 6 years now! As a community service I admin some of the largest dungeon master help groups on facebook. I still know how to use THAC0. In my opinion, 3.5 is NOT the greatest edition. I've even written a few dmsguild modules that are making their rounds. I'm ultimately a chill dude. When not doing the D&amp;D thing I'm a rock n roll union musician and I've donated years of my life helping out schools with computer network issues. Let's roll some dice and spin some records. hmu&nbsp; :) FULL GAME DETAILS&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/392070/5e-planescape-dead-gods-saturdays-3-pm-est-8-dollars-cover-free-session-zero-this-weekend" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/392070/5e-planescape-dead-gods-saturdays-3-pm-est-8-dollars-cover-free-session-zero-this-weekend</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $8 per player per session in advance via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.