Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Download data from Custom Sandboxes

A while back I was using the character sheet sand box to build a sheet.  I have moved (physically) and changed computers a couple of times since.  I still have access to the sandbox game with the old data still loaded.  Is there a way I can download the old data to my computer what is there?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Welcome back coal! No automated way, but the html, css, and js could all be grabbed from the inspector. You'd need to remove the html that roll20 injects like repcontainers.
Not all the way back.  Just sticking my toe in, testing the waters.  But thanks. I will look into that inspector thing.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
CPP has decloaked...
vÍnce said: CPP has decloaked... Not so much that as I have more time on my hands.  But one cannot be anything but honored by a Star Trek gif.