Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Bounty Games] The Kal-Garion Fold! (AEST, CST, EST)

Edited 1707537033
 Seeking Mercs for The Kal-Garion Fold!  Welcome to The Kal-Garion Fold, a persistent game set in a grim, dark, low-to-mid fantasy world where every bounty carries the weight of life and death, promising great rewards or perilous consequences. As a mercenary in this unforgiving setting, you'll find yourself compelled to take on bounties sponsored by the Kal-Garion Fold. Prepare to immerse yourself in an immersive tabletop gaming experience, welcoming players of all backgrounds. Whether you're a seasoned veteran, a casual player, or someone with plenty of free time, there's a place for you here. Will you dare to venture into the darkness and claim your destiny. Snipit into the world of VIR : Countless eras ago, the vast island continent of VIR was unearthed, its history marked by the rise and fall of empires. Now, amidst chaos and turmoil, mercenaries thrive, seizing opportunity amidst the ruins of fallen kingdoms. Petty kingdoms vie for supremacy, leaving the roads vulnerable to brigands and horrors. In this unforgiving land, seasoned warriors find both danger and opportunity, as the frontier teeters on the brink of collapse.  Whats on Offer: Unique Bounties: Sign up for various bounty events, each offering its own set of challenges and opportunities for glory. Immersive Gameplay: Dive into sessions on our Discord/Roll20 platform, where you'll join other adventurers in your quest for survival and greatness. Forge Alliances: Work together with fellow players to overcome obstacles, defeat powerful foes, and uncover the secrets of The Kal-Garion Fold. Test Your Skills: Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to tabletop gaming, there's a bounty event for everyone to test their skills and abilities. Game System | OMENSWORN Just a heads -up : This Is Not a 5E game . But don 't worry ! This system is straightforward , and players familiar with 5E and other tabletops should have no trouble adjusting to it and having a great time ! " Personal Notes: Hey! I go by the name Kohan. I have a penchant for grim-dark settings where players take on roles such as soldiers, mercenaries, peasants, or unconventional magic users rather than overpowered heroes. With several campaigns and numerous one-shots under my belt, I consider myself an experienced DM. The idea of overseeing a semi-persistent world has long intrigued me, and I've finally committed to making it happen. I will regularly offer bounties on my server, inviting players to sign up and undertake them to earn experience and loot. I highly encourage players to team up within the server, forming parties with others they collaborate effectively with. This fosters the creation of enduring gaming groups, unlike the hit-or-miss experience of randomly joining Roll20 games and finding oneself among less-than-ideal companions. As groups begin to coalesce, in-depth campaigns will become accessible to the players. These campaigns will wield considerable influence over the broader semi-persistent world. I'm looking forward to the games we will play!  Interested, leave a comment/message me here! or give me a message over on discord Kohan #0383
request sent
Awesome! I’ll respond soon.