Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OLD Compendium for DRAGONBANE showing strange Entries (wrong language!) and one other thing

It seems the compendium STILL has Issues. Have a look at this: I ASSUME the language of all marked entries is swedish. ALL marked categories are EMPTY! ALL other sections have multiple entries to them! Rules has the "Bookindex" below (btw. Bookindex is the ONLY Entry with the "new" compendium!) and it does show the book and can be accessed. BUT: WHY is the "Go Back" Button THAT huge?! It even covers the Source Entry!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi TheMarkus1204,  I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center  since there is nothing a user can do to help with this. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, and I might be wrong, but I think that Dragonbane is a third party compendium. Word will need to get to Free League.