Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aces & Eights sheet won't roll damage

The sheet, which is excellent, has weapon entries with a space for damage, and a button for damage, but hitting the button simply produce a zero.  I have tried a wide variety of ways of entering various damage ratings, without success. The 'to-hit- button works fine, skill buttons work fine.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Mondo,  Please provide a screenshot of the character sheet's damage section so that I can try to replicate the problem.
The right arrow indicates where damage type is listed. Left arrow is the button to roll damage. Currently, no matter what damage is listed, the chat display a response with the correct weapon, but a 0 for damage.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Curious what you have for your Strength mod? For some reason(I don't know the system, but strength for bullet damage seems odd... idk) the str_mod is included with damage rolls. If it's a positive value, try just using "1" instead of "+1".  I think the "+" breaks the Damage roll.
vÍnce said: Curious what you have for your Strength mod? For some reason(I don't know the system, but strength for bullet damage seems odd... idk) the str_mod is included with damage rolls. If it's a positive value, try just using "1" instead of "+1".  I think the "+" breaks the Damage roll. It is only for melee damage. Thank you! I'll make a note for my players to leave that blank.